Sun Comes Up Rudimental & James Arthur Download 'Sun Comes Up' on iTunes
It's been tense Tuesday for teenagers across the country.
GCSE results are out and around half a million 16-year-olds now know how they've done. The results came out amid claims the exams they sat were too easy. Dr Richard Pike is chief executive of the Royal Society of Chemistry and his charge is serious. He's told Sky News that politicians, examining bodies and schools all have a vested interest in ensuring exams are easy.
Read the full story here
According to Department for Education figures, 44.5% of pupils achieved five or more A star to C grades in the 1995/96 academic year. Last year, that percentage rose to 69.8%, representing an improvement of 25.3%.
Send a well done message...
Do you know someone who got their results? Send them a well done message below.
Lauren Forsyth - A huge congratulations on your fantastic GCSE results!!! All your hard work certainly paid off and we are so so proud of you darling! Love you millions. Mum, Dad & Charlotte xxxx
Well done girls from mountain ash comprehensive school! :D im really proud of you all, love you xxxxxxxx Hannah
Well done jack 4as 5bs we are all proud of you love mum dad alex and rolo
Will Hurst well done for your excellent results the whole family are extremely proud of you love Mum, Dad, Emma, Charlotte, Sophie & Ellie x
well done Abs an Ben! not spoons after all! love ma.x
well done to our 2 wondeful sisters beth and toni on there fantastic gcse results today we r so proud of u love gabz and mike x
i would like 2 say congratulations to emma for getting the grades that she wanted.you should be proud of yourself luv mom x
A message for Gracie Nelhams & stephen clay & Ashley jones hope u got the result that u want from Stephen legg and your family and friends xxxxxxxx
hope everyone got the results they wanted and deserved well done 16 year olds all over england for getting the best results the uk has seen in years ! keep it up xx Sadie
Well done Jess Hollyhead. See you can do it. All the best at Crypt, love Dad, Mum, Bonnie-June and Neve.
- Well done Louise, fantastic result, A* GCSE Spanish, in year 9!!! brilliant. Love Dad. xxx
- Well done Lily 2A* 9A Fantastic achievment Good luck at KGGS all our love Mum and Dad
- Please congratulate Hollie Wells for her FANTASTIC GCSE results, we are SOOOO proud of her. Also a big well done to all her friends at Princethorpe College. With love from Mum, Dad, Emily, Jack and Josh xxxxx
- Congratulations to our super-intelligent daughter Emily who obviously inherited her brains from her Mother. We are so proud of your excellent GCSE results. Lots of love. Dad, Mum, your annoying brother Cameron, Dexter & Stanley the Border Terriers.
Congrats to Harriet Thurston Hobbs. 10 GCSE passes. =D Keep Smiling lovely. xx
Tell our son connor that what he got are fine he done his best,and we knew you tried, you have your placement to do what you want. so chin up. love mum, dad, and rhyanna.xx
- CONGRATULATIONS to ABI,SOPHIE, SIAN & HOLLY - GREAT NEWS WELL DONE Thanks also to Reepham High School
From Steph, Peter & Sophie
- Soroush Ahmadi, a big congratulation on your excellent GCSE results this morning- 11 A* . Mum and dad are so proud of you. Thanks to Compton School. Maryam
- Amy, Congratulations on your excellent GCSE results!!! Good luck at Churston Grammar School. Love Mum, Dad and Robin
- Well done to Chris James on achieving 11 GCSEs. We are very proud of you. Lorraine
- A big congratulations to my younger brother with his amazing GCSE results, 1 A, 4 Bs, 2 Cs and 3 Ds. He can also get into the amazing college that he wanted to from the start. Lots of love Mum, Marcus, Nathan, Ian, Lauren and Pickles
- Sophie - Good luck. We are proud of you. Lots of Love. Mum, Dad, James and Dolly
- Just want to say a very well done to my best friend Darren. he did so well at his GCSE's. :) Let him know that i love him so much!! love from Becky
- Im happy with my results to know I did try and do my best you cant cry over spilt milk :) x Chloe
- A message for Deon de Beer, congratulations on your fantastic results this morning - you make us all very proud babe!!! Love you so very much from Mum, Nod, Dad and all the family xxxxxx
- So here we are then year 11 at Lord Williams's school in Thame 5 years together and now we've come to the end. All the best today with results we can do it! Lots of love Gemma Strathdee x
- Good Luck to everyone at King Norton Boys School, especially my little bro James Hudson! Fingers Crossed!! Gemma Hudson
- Good luck everyone! I hope you get the results you want.... Best wishes to Emma Taylor and Jess Barnes!!xx Elise