An unarmed police officer who was among four victims of a terror attack in Westminster has been named as PC Keith Palmer.
Reward To Back Nick Rose's Appeal
A £60,000 reward's being offered by an elusive local web site company for information leading to the quashing of the murder conviction against Nick Rose.
The scaffolder from Ilfracombe was jailed for life after being found guilty of 16 year old Charlotte Pinkney's murder by a majority verdict of 11 - 1 at Exeter Crown Court in February 2005.
It was a year after Charlotte went missing. Despite extensive police searches her body has never been found.
The prosecution case relied on forensic and circumstantial evidence.
Judge Graham Cottle ordered Rose to serve a minimum of 20 years. He said that failure to reveal where the body lay was the most serious "aggravating feature".
And, he said, Miss Pinkney's parents were denied the opportunity of their child having a proper burial and "can never rest until they know what happened to their child".
Since then Rose has continued to protest his innocence and various campaigns, including a Facebook page, have been set up in his support.
Our reporter Wendy Buckingham has been talking to Rose's mother Kay Rose. She says the reward being offered by AA Web Design is very welcome CLICK HERE
She's hopeful that there will be a retrial and that new evidence will eventually come to light which will result in her son being freed.
Theresa May has condemned the "sick and depraved" attack on London in which five people died - including the terrorist.
A carving knife. A car. An ideology twisted into madness itself and vanity. These are the ingredients that make for the perfect terrorist.
Social media users around the world have united in a show of support for the people of Britain following the terror attack in London.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Westminster terror attack: Minister Tobias Ellwood battled to save life of police officer
- Westminster terror attack: First picture of suspect
- Westminster attack: Extra armed police to patrol London streets
- EU's Brexit chief negotiator sets collision course over divorce bill
- Westminster terror attack: 'A guy ran past me and stabbed cop with big knife'
- Eurovision: Ukraine bans Russian singer over Crimea visit
- Kesha suffers another setback in court battle with Dr Luke
- Charlie Hunnam related to 'selfish conflict' of Lost City of Z protagonist
- Hollywood screenwriter claims Disney 'copied' ideas for Zootopia
- Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You to be made into a film