Four of the best beaches in the UK - according to Tripadvisor - are in Devon and Cornwall.
Valentine's day - Is This Love?
The Facebook Community have been choosing a different line over the last 10-days to help compose the poem.
To mark Valentine’s Day, the finished poem will be read by a survivor of domestic abuse as well as being published on the Is this love? Facebook page.
The Is this love? Facebook page aims to raise awareness of domestic abuse amongst young people and show that it is not always physical violence, it can be emotional and financial as well.
Domestic abuse in teenage relationships is surprisingly common:
- Nearly three-quarters of girls and half of boys reported some form of emotional partner violence.
- Three-quarters of girls and 14 per cent of boys stated that physical violence had negatively impacted on their welfare.
- A quarter of girls and 18 per cent of boys reported some form of physical violence.
Detective Superintendent John Clements said: "The campaign has enabled us to reach a young audience in a way they are familiar with.
"Using films and blogs as well as statistics has helped educate and inform young people about help and support.
"We have had a great response and the poem has encouraged interaction and discussion about the subject."
Link to the Is this Love? Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Is-this-love/179748075399122
- Devon and Cornwall Police offer help, support and advice 24 hours a day:
- In an emergency call 999. For information and advice call 08452 777 444 or visit www.devon-cornwall.police.uk
- 24 hour National Domestic Violence Freephone Helpline – 0808 2000 247
Owen Hill found guilty on 13 counts on offences ranging from indecent assault through to rape
Hate crime in Devon and Cornwall rises by 63% since EU referendum
A report's found the force has failed to record more than 17,400 reported crimes each year.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.