All about Chapple
Before I got into Radio, I was a regular local boy through and through, living in North Devon all my life. I was born at the North Devon District Hospital and have lived in Braunton since I was a baby. Over the past few years, I have lived in Swimbridge, Roundswell, Barnstaple and now back in Roundswell.
I started here at the radio station about nine years ago as a tea boy, and my poor colleagues have been stuck with me ever since. Before I worked here, I used to listen to this strange bloke called Hopps, who presented the breakfast show, now I've got to work with him five days a week. Tee hee. I have presented quite a few live on stage stuff, from Bideford Quay at New Year's Eve in 2003 ish, Chivenor Fireworks Display, Barnstaple Rugby Club Fireworks Display, and I'm also the regular host to the Braunton School Fashion Show every year. I'm also one of the organisers of the Barnstaple New years Eve Celebrations and Barnstaple Carnival, which is great fun.
I'm currently the Friday Night DJ in Bar Toko on a Friday Night (9pm-3am).
I'm still a big fan of little yellow plastic ducks, for more info have a look at www.go-quackers.co.uk .
If you wanna get in touch, drop me and email: email@example.com .
· What's the worst job you've ever had?
Dressing up as Father Xmas for a promotion......IN JULY!!!!!
· What's your favourite website?
IMDB - Which is a movie site - It's wicked, you can find out everything you need to know about films!
· What do you like doing on your nights off
I don't get many, but if I do, I'll be playing Call of Duty online on the Plastation 3.
· What's your favourite Devon saying?
Whap be' doin down yer then bouy?
· What's your favourite landmark in North Devon?
The Valley of the Rocks at Lynton.
· What was your favourite TV program when you were a kid?
Rainbow - Actually I still love it now.
· When was your most bling celebrity moment?
When I had to press buttons in here in the studio for Adrian Edmondson. Or more recently, having Joss Stone put her arm around me and stared lovingly into my eyes..... awww!
· What was the first record you ever bought?
Can't remember, probably something old and rubbish
· What would be your desert island disc?
Barenaked Ladies - What a good boy!
· Where is your favourite place in the world?
· If you entered the London Olympics which sport would you compete in?
Nothing, coz a bag of spuds has more energy than me
· Would you snog a tramp for a thousand quid?
Yeah get on - a female tramp though
· Name one thing you are really passionate about
Radio Transmitters... they turn me on.
· If you weren't doing this you'd be
A lorry driver.... (I love big trucks with loud air horns!) or an 18-30's Club Rep somewhere hot!
· What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Go back to sleep
· What's your fave tipple?
Jack Daniels and Coke.
· If you were reincarnated what would you like to come back as?
A mirror inside a ladies changing room
· White out or heat wave?
· Flip flops or Birkenstocks?
· Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
Lord of the rings
Ask Chapple a Question
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music