Valentine's Day Ideas
Chris Kaye has been gathering the most creative ideas for Valentine's Day. If you need inspiration look no further.
- Surprise In A Box. Newsreader George says give your other half a dove in a box. Nothing says love like a dove.
- Pole Dancing Kits. New boy Sam suggests a pole dancing kit, complete with pole and instructional DVD.
- Message on the mirror. Theresa from Southdown recommends writing "I love you" or "I miss you" on a steamed up bathroom mirror.
- Breakfast in bed. Penny reckons pampering your other half with a lie in and breakfast delivered to the bedroom.
- Treasure hunt. Melissa in Timsbury thinks a romantic treasure hunt is the way to go. Leave clues around the house pointing to various hidden gifts.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music