Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Choosing a gym
If you're choosing the gym route to better fitness, take a bit of time thinking about what's best for you, physically and financially.
Draw up a wish-list of what you feel you need from a gym and any course it runs. Here are just a few pointers to what to look for...
- Choose a gym that's close by to either home or work. You'll be more easily put off by long commutes, and it may even be worth paying slightly more for the convenience.
- Make sure you pay for what you need. Don't sign up to lots of extras in terms of equipment you may never use. Just go for the no-frills package to start with.
- Take a look round the gym before signing up if you can. Does it look clean and well-maintained? Reputable gyms will not tolerate dirty changing rooms or dodgy equipment.
- Check on the qualifications of the staff. Taking instruction from people who are not qualified to give it could potentially be damaging.
- Do you get a free taster session on the use of the equipment? Make sure the gym has the correct facilities to suit your needs.
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...