Park Smart Online Competition
With Central Bedfordshire Council
Heart Bedford and Heart Beds/Bucks/Herts
January/February 2017 - RULES
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Park Smart' online radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 9th January to Sunday 5th February 2017 on Heart Bedford and Heart Beds/Bucks/Herts (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a completed poster design to Heart. Entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 9th January and close at 23:59 on Sunday 5th February 2017.
4. To enter the competition a child (aged between 4 and 12) must design a piece of artwork for Central Bedfordshire Council to use on their poster to promote the Park Smart message.
5. Entrants must download the design template or use one of the prints outs to do their design, complete their details and then send back to Heart either:
Via heart.co.uk by uploading the child's design via the online form
By emailing a scanned copy of the poster design to email@example.com
By posting the completed design to Gemma Turvey Brown, Heart FM, 4th Floor CBXII East, Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA
6. At the end of the competition, all entries will be put in front of a judging panel made up of representatives from Central Bedfordshire Council and Heart Radio and a winner selected.
7. The judging panels decision is final.
8. By submitting an image to the site heart.co.uk to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
9. Entrants must be UK residents and the child who completes the design must be aged between 4 and 12.
10. Entrants must live in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire or Hertfordshire and attend a school within these areas.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
12. The winning child will receive:
A £500 cheque for their school
A studio tour of Heart Four Counties for their class
A Family Cinema Pass for Cineworld – date to be confirmed
13. The studio tour can be for a maximum of 30 people (adults/children), transport is not included.
14. The cheque will be made payable to the school and will be sent out
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.