We Are Young Fun.
Dimensions are looking for people to be Support Workers. Could you work for them?
What you can expect from a Support Worker role with Dimensions:
• Helping people to shop for things they wish to buy including their clothes and food, and to prepare their meals as required
• Helping people to do their housework, including cleaning and laundry
• Supporting people to find opportunities in education, employment and leisure, and enable them to take part in these opportunities
• Help the people they support to manage their own money
• Supporting people with their day to day travel arrangements and holidays as required
• Supporting people with their personal and intimate care as required. This includes supporting people to use the toilet, feed and dress themselves etc
• Working in a supportive manner with colleagues, families and external parties, building trust by being open and honest
• Keeping some written records, using IT systems as required to help you, including support plans, financial info and health and safety records