Dress Red Day
Join us and Dress Red today to raise money for the Have a Heart Appeal supporting the Starlight Children's Foundation.
We would love you to give it some Heart in March for our new charity.
Today we want you to have a Dress Red Day to raise money for the Have a Heart Appeal supporting Starlight!
For a minimum donation of £1 we want you to wear something red (could be shoes, socks, coat, dress, tie) and give it some heart.
Get your workplace or school involved – tell us where you’re taking part and we could be sending the Heart Angels down to join in the fun!
All the money raised will be used to buy Have a Heart Starlight Fun Centres be used on children's wards in hospitals throughout Berkshire and North Hampshire and to grant Starlight Wishes to seriously ill children.
If you're taking part in Dress Red Day send your photos to email@example.com and we'll feature them here!
Sign your school or business up now!
Some of those that have let us know they're taking part include:
- RAF Odiham
- Seashells Preschool in Basingstoke
- Cornerstone Miss Muffet Nursery in Basingstoke
- Beansheaf Community Pre School in Calcot
- Brimpton Primary School
- Woodley Library
- Bean Oak Dental Care in Wokingham
- The Cornwell Centre Toddler Group in Tilehurst
- Broad Street Mall in Reading
- The National Trust - Thames and Solent Regional Office
- St Catherine's Pre-School, Tilehurst
- Newbury Hall International High School
- Steve and his team at Reading Police Station
- Newbury Racecourse
Dress Red Day
Have a Heart and Dress Red
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music