More tips, advice and ideas to make it a great Bank Holiday whatever the weather!
Kellaway Building Supplies
Kellaway Building Supplies is a friendly, independent family run business with 8 branches in Bristol, Stonehouse and Swindon.
Customers appreciate the range of products and award winning service, delivered by a knowledgeable and friendly team.
The team have also put together these tips to help make your Bank Holiday DIY stress-free...!
- Preparation is key to painting. Time spent rubbing down surfaces will ensure a smoother, more flawless finish.
- When laying paving or decking, be sure to include a geotextile membrane barrier under the base to inhibit future weed growth.
- A postmix product can save you time when putting in a new fence. Put the post in the ground, empty in the post mix and simply add water and wait for it to set. No mixing, no hassle. Job done.
- Preparation is the key to any DIY job. Plan out what materials you’re going to need and finish on time and in budget!
- Don’t rush it. Masking off ceilings and skirtings will ensure a straight edge when painting walls.
- Prep your walls properly before painting by filling holes and cracks with filler. Once set, sand them down for a flawless finish.
- Clean as you go. By keeping everything shipshape will often show up any imperfections in your work which can be corrected before everything’s been packed away.
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...