On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Ed, Troy & Paulina 6am - 10am
Terms and Conditions for the flybmi.com competition at Ashton Gate, Bristol with Heart Bristol, Heart Wiltshire and Heart Gloucestershire on Sunday 20th May 2018.
Win Flights to Europe
Heart West Country, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Bristol.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Heart – 82122 (KIDS), (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 06:00 on Friday 18th May 2018 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 15:50 on Sunday 20th May (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If you do not pick up the phone we reserve the right to select an alternative winner. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The winner will receive two return tickets to a destination of your choice from Bristol with bmi. Choose from Aberdeen, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Milan or Paris (excludes Brussels). This prize is valid on bmi operated flights only and excludes code share routes operated by other airlines. Travel must be completed by 30th September 2018.
Specific prize terms:
11. Infants may travel, in addition to the number of prize winners, but cannot exceed the number of adults travelling. Unaccompanied minors are not permitted.
12. If the winner is responsible for paying mandatory taxes, air passenger duty and passenger service charges, this must be done at time of booking. Taxes and charges are payable for any infants travelling.
13. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable. The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together. Flight details, dates and times cannot be varied once they are booked. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. bmi reserve the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value should the specified prizes become unavailable.
14. All outbound and return travel must be completed by the date shown on the attached letter.
15. Bookings must be made at least fourteen days in advance of the outbound travel date. This offer is subject to restricted availability and does not represent entitlement to book to travel on a specific route on a specific date. Your seat will be booked in a promotional booking class. All bmi flights and fare types applicable to this offer are capacity controlled and subject to availability at the time of booking. Availability is more restrictive during peak periods. Greater promotional seat availability is offered on off-peak and high frequency services. Typically availability is limited on European flights on Monday mornings, Thursday/Friday/Sunday afternoon and evenings. During holiday periods and special events availability is very restricted.
16. It is possible that, whilst no promotional seats may be available on a flight, higher revenue seats may still be available on the same flight.
17. bmi reserves the right to change its flight schedules and routes without prior notice. Some services operate seasonally, for full details of schedules, please visit flybmi.com.
18. The winner and their companion will be responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and, where necessary, for obtaining appropriate vaccinations and inoculations. It is strongly recommended that travellers take out adequate travel insurance.
19. All flights are subject to the terms and conditions under which they are issued including bmi's general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage. Available at flybmi.com.
20. bmi reserve the right to cancel or amend the terms of this prize promotion without notice in the unlikely event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake, or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar event.
21. By participating in this prize promotion, you grant the promoters permission to use your name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensations (except where prohibited).
22. Passengers are liable for any tax liability accruing as a result of this promotion.
23. This promotion is governed by English law and is run by British Midland Regional Ltd
24. bmi is the trading name for British Midland Regional Limited.
25. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.