The Greatest Sia
30 October 2017, 16:00
The West Country has good reason to go crazy about Somerset's incredible carnival season...
1. It's a 400-year-old tradition.
2. The Heart Angels will be out in full force!
3. Food. Cider. Enough said.
4. Something about crowding outside on a cold evening just gets you in the Christmas spirit…
5. Somerset’s sheer dedication- thousands of hours go into each float to make every year bigger and better.
6. West End level performances, with all the bells and whistles, for none of the price!
7. Tens of thousands of lights, miles of electrical cable and hundreds of moving parts go into making this a truly awesome spectacle!
The Somerset Carnivals with Heart and Retreat Caravan Park!