Santas on the Run!
Santas On The Run returns to Bristol on Sunday the 11th of December!
The annual Santas on the Run 2k fun run is back in Bristol on Sunday 11th December 2016! Find your running shoes and dust off your fake beard!
Grab your family, friends and colleagues (and dog!) and take part in this extraordinary dash/walk/skip/dance across the city dressed as Santa!
Last year over 2,000 people took part in the event and raised over £53,000 in sponsorship!
With CHSW celebrating its 25th Anniversary this year you can expect some silver surprises on the day.
Early-bird prices are available until the end of September. After that, entry is £15.00 per adult, £7.50 per child or £37.50 for a family ticket and £135 for a team of 10 adults. Entry includes your Santa suit, medal and festive treats.
Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW)
- Children’s Hospice South West was first registered with the charity commission in 1991 and is celebrating its 25th Anniversary in 2016
- It is dedicated to making the most of short and precious lives, providing the best possible hospice care for life-limited children and their families
- There are now three hospices in the South West: Little Bridge House in Barnstaple (opened 1995), Charlton Farm in Bristol (opened 2007) and Little Harbour in St Austell (opened 2011)
- CHSW is the only children’s hospice in the South West. It costs over £8million to run the 3 hospice sites each year and the charity relies almost entirely on voluntary contributions
- CHSW delivers a range of services including short breaks, specialist play, music therapy, activities for siblings, palliative and emergency care, end of life care, bereavement support and specialist medical care - all available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- The services are free for families. To find out more about our work, visit www.chsw.org.uk or for more details as to our 25th Anniversary see www.chsw.org.uk/25