Colston's Primary School opening a consultation to see if they should remove Edward Colston's name.
Mum Calls For Ban On Home Fireworks After One Explodes In Daughter's Face
A Devon mum wants to ban the sale of fireworks for private displays after one misfired and exploded in her daughter's face.
Four year old Maisie was watching them at a safe distance in a field behind the farm house near Combe Martin but one unexpectedly fired at her and got caught in her scarf.
Since she was injured she's been taken into theatre five times at Bristol Children's Hospital and had 2 skin grafts.
Mum Stephanie Roe tells Heart reporter Charlotte Gay why she wanted to stop people having home displays.
Doctors say Maisie will be scarred for life, but it could have been a lot worse if the firework had injured her eyes, hearing or throat.
Her family say they're very proud at how resilience she's been throughout the trauma of the past fortnight.
Stephanie's supporting this petition to ban the sale of fireworks to the public and only approve organised displays. It's since had more than 100,000 signatures which has triggered a debate in parliament which is yet to be scheduled.
New campaign highlights the dangers of soaking up too much of the sun
Festival goers told to expect more checks as they head into the Festival
Police appeal for help to identify a man found on Exmoor 15 years ago
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.