News of Ed, Troy and Paulina's restaurant idea is spreading through the ranks of celebrity chefs. Jamie Oliver caught wind of the venture, and gave Ed, Troy and Paulina some pointers!
Ed, Troy & Paulina Run A Restaurant
Imagine booking a table at your favourite restaurant and then finding out that Ed, Troy and Paulina are in charge for the night!
Would you stay or would you go? And who's menu would you choose - Ed, Troy's or Paulina's? On Thursday Ed, Troy and Paulina took over 40 Alfred Place in Bristol for the night.
Ed, Troy and Paulina created a great 3 course menu that our team, lead by the chef's at michelin star restaurant Casamia , prepared and cooked for 40 paying guests.
We need to say "Thank you"
We'd like to say "thank you" to some specific people, without whom Ed, Troy and Paulina's restaurant would never have opened.
- 40 Alfred Place - a unique pop-up resteraunt and event space for hire in Bristol.
- Casamia - Josh, Jonray and Peter Sanchez-Iglesias ran the kitchen with military precision.
- Moet UK - one of the most famous champagne names in the world.
- City of Bristol College - thanks to hospitality and catering students Kylie, Shaun, Jordan and Ben, Chloe, Steve and Jordan
- Jongor Event Hire - for helping us kit out our kitchen.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
At 09:00 Margherita Taylor
At 12:00 Ben Burrell