Troy's Aunty Tina's Tiropita
We want everyone in the kitchen doing their bit to raise money for Have a Heart, so we can help grant more magical wishes to seriously ill children.
Why not try Troy's Aunty Tina's Tiropita. Have a go at baking, cut it up and sell it and raise money by hosting your own 'Bake a Wish' cake sale.
- 3 and a half cups cheese(1 halloumi, coarsely grated, 2 mature cheddar)
- 6 eggs, 5 if large.
- 2 and a half cups plain flour
- Three quarter cup cooking oil, sunflower, veg oil.
- Three quarter cup milk
- 3 heaped teaspoons baking powder
- Fresh mint, chopped.
- Mix all ingredients together in big bowl
- Pour into round baking tin.
- 180 normal oven, about 50 mins to an hour.
- Ready when skewer comes out clean.
- Tastes even better the next day!
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
At 01:00 James Stewart
At 06:00 Jenni Falconer