Win a Wedding Rules
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition apply to the Wookey Hole radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on from Monday 30th April to Thursday 3rd April 2012 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart West Country (Bristol, Bath and Somerset).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an entrant must text the word CAVE to 82122 when prompted during the Heart Breakfast show. The text message lines will open from 0630 on Monday 30th April and close on Thursday 3th April 2012.
- A winner will be selected at random from all of the texts received a brought to air.
- The winner must answer a question correctly to win the prize.
- If the chosen entrant answers the question incorrectly, a new player will be selected from the text message line.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
10. The prize includes,
Cave wedding ceremony for up to 50 guests
The Wookey Hole witch to greet your guests and witness the marriage
Photo opportunity in the Caves and valley after the wedding
Evening buffet for up to 50 Guests. Menu subject to change.
Evening use of the ‘Big Top’ restaurant and bar
VIP suite in the Wookey Hole Hotel for the bride and groom including complimentary bottle of champagne and chocolates.
1 additional hotel room for guest use.
Tickets for all the guests into Wookey Hole attractions.
11. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize.
12. Any terms and conditions attached to the prize by a third party must be adhered to.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music