Cheap Thrills Sia Download 'Cheap Thrills' on iTunes
Christmas Cracker with Bristol Shopping Quarter
Heart Bristol, Somerset & Bath
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Christmas Cracker radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 4th December 2017 to Friday 8th December 2017 on Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant send a text message with the word ICE to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. One entrant will be selected at random from all entrants each day and will get to play on air for the chance to win. The Christmas Cracker will have loads of monetary values inside which will be read out and the entrant must cash out when they think they’ve hit the jackpot before the Christmas Cracker is pulled.
6. The amount the entrant cashes out on is what they will win in the form of Bristol Shopping Quarter Vouchers. A maximum of £250 can be won per day.
7. The winner will be announced on air.
8. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. Each day one winner will win up to £250 worth of Bristol Shopping Quarter Vouchers.
11. There is no cash alternative.
12. Each winner can chose which shops to get their voucher from, from the list here: https://bristolshoppingquarter.co.uk/shops/
13. The expiry date may differ for each voucher, and winners will need to check all vouchers for this date.
14. The vouchers will be sent out to the winner within 28 days of confirming the shops.
15. Each winner will need to provide their address and contact details.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.