Celebrity Football Terms & Conditions
27 March 2018, 15:31
Terms and conditions for tickets for Celebrity Football at Ashton Gate, Bristol, on May 20th 2018.
Terms and Conditions, Celebrity Football Match, Sunday 20th May
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- Standard Tickets are for underserved seating
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- Tickets purchased included barcodes online must be shown upon entry to stadium.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. Global Radio (The Promoter) reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in event advertisements or announcement.
- Children tickets (and others where applicable) must be shown to obtain discounts (where applicable) and upon admission.
- Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the performances.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by The Promoter.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond here reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by Global Radio.
- All visitors and guests of the Venue Owner are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with the Venue Owner procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the stadium its employees and guests and their health and safety. The promotor reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the stadium if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached.
- The Stadium has its own car park. Terms and conditions may also apply to car park use. Cars and their contents are left at the owner's/customer's own risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage (save as may not be excluded or restricted by applicable law).