Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset - Cheddar Gorge Halloween 2016 Competition Rules
Cheddar Gorge - Feel Good Friday Drive
Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/)(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Feel Good Friday Drive Promotion radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 28th October on Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 03454810088 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Julian will play an audio clip on air of a song which has been spooked and give listeners the cue to call. Julian will then select an entrant at random and the chosen entrant must correctly identify the well-known pop song lyrics that has been spookified.
6. If they identify the song correctly, they will win. If incorrect another caller will be chosen at random until a winner is found.
7. Entrant must be age 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will receive four Day Tickets to Cheddar Gorge and £100.
10. The tickets are valid for standard opening times and dates until 31st December 2017.
11. Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other, discount, concessionary rate or promotion or upgraded to any other ticket type.
12. To use the tickets, the winner must present them at the Cheddar Gorge pay desk.
13. The tickets are not for resale.
14. Cheddar Gorge Reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attractions, alter times, prices and event or service without notice.
15. Additional events at Cheddar Gorge can incur an additional fee.
16. The £100 will be bank transferred to the winner's bank account. We will require the winners account number, sort code & the bank that they bank with to make the transaction. It can take up to 28 days to appear in the bank of the winner.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.