Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset: Win Festival Passes to T20 Cricket
I don’t like Cricket, I LOVE IT with Gloucestershire Cricket
Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to "I don’t like Cricket, I LOVE IT" radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 17th to Friday 21st of June 2017 on Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “CRICKET” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. Opening and closing times of The Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. Each day during the Heart Drive show one entrant will be randomly selected from text entries to play to win on air. The chosen entrant will be called up and the song lyrics “I don’t like Cricket” from 10CC’s song Dreadlock will play. The listener must then shout “I LOVE IT” to win.
5. If the entrant doesn't shout "I LOVE IT" another entrant will be chosen at random to play. This will continue until a winner is found.
6. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Each winner will receive two festival passes for Gloucester Cricket Ground and £100.
10. The two tickets are for two adults aged 18 or over.
11. The tickets will allow you to gain access to the 4 games at T20 (To see all game info and dates please visit: http://www.gloscricket.co.uk/natwest-t20-blast/11
12. The festival tickets will be sent out to the winners before the date of the first game or name can be left at the door for them to collect.
13. These tickets can not be exchanged for anything else.
14. £100 cash will also be provided by Gloucester Cricket and transferred between the winner and Gloucester cricket’s discretion. You may be asked to provided bank details.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.