On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
Icescape at the Tropicana
Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Icescape at the Tropicana radio competition (the “Competition") which will run each weekday from Monday 8th November 2017 to Friday 24th November 2017 on Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 0345 481 00 88 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each week day from Monday 8th to Friday 24th November, an entrant will be randomly selected from the phone lines to play on air. 10 entrants will be selected in total across the 10 days of the competition.
6. Entrants will need to correctly identify the word which is missing from the Christmas songs played on air. If they answer correctly they will be placed in the draw for the chance to win £1,000 worth of Christmas prizes. If they answer incorrectly, another entrant will be selected until we have a winner.
7. The overall winner will be selected at random from the 10 finalists.
8. The overall winner will be announced on air.
9. Entrants must be 18 or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. One winner will win £1,000 worth of vouchers and gifts which will have been chosen by Global Radio.
12. Each of the finalists individual prize's will be determined by global.
13. All items will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of them winning.
14. All prizes cannot be changed or substituted for money.
15. Full terms and conditions of the prizes will be provided to the winner once confirmed.
16 Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.