Cheap Thrills Sia Download 'Cheap Thrills' on iTunes
Easter at Longleat
Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Longleat radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 22nd to Monday 29th May 2017 on Heart Bristol. Bath & Somerset.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Send a text message with the word BUG to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each day a listener will be selected at random from all the correct and eligible entrants. They will automatically win a day pass to Longleat.
6. They will then be played a sound and if they guess which Longleat animal it is, they will win a £50 Longleat voucher. If they don’t guess correctly, they will still win the Longleat pass and the prize value will roll over and be added to the next day's prize, up to maximum of £250.
7. If a listeners guesses the answer correctly there will be a new sound the next day and the chance to win a £50 Longleat voucher.
8. Due to recent news events the competition round on Tuesday 23rd May did not take place. Tuesday's round of the competition will commence on Monday 29th May 2017.
9. Entrants must be 18 or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Each winner will receive a family pass to Longleat.
- The Family Pass is for 2 Adults & 2 Children and is a One Day ticket - Adults (16+) & Children (3 to 15yrs).
- Valid for standard opening times until 2nd Jan 2018 – visit longleat.co.uk for details.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Longleat reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
12. £50 Vouchers to spend at Longleat - Valid until 2nd Jan 2018.
13. Prize redemption/delivery will be discussed with the winner.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.