On Air Now
Stephen Mulhern and Emma Willis 9am - 12pm
“The Killer Question” with Longleat
Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset and Heart Wiltshire
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Guess the Predator’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 21st May 2018 to Friday 25th May 2018. on Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset and Heart Wiltshire (the "Radio Stations").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word to be revealed on air to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. One text entry will be chosen at random, and taken to play on air. This will happen on each station, Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset and Heart Wiltshire.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Each day the selected entrant will be given the choice of answering either Question A, B or C. One question will be ‘easy’, one ‘medium’ and the other is the ‘difficult Killer Question’.
7. It won’t be revealed which question was attached to which letter until after the caller has made their decision.
8. If they get the question right, then they win the prize. If the caller is incorrect, there will not be a prize and will roll over to the next day, so another entrant will not be another caller brought to air.
9. The final result will ultimately be down to producers discretion and winners will be announced on air.
10. Entrants must be 18 or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. Each winner will win a family day ticket to Longleat plus a £50 voucher to spend at Longleat.
13. A family day ticket is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (3 – 15 years) and will expire on 4th November 2018. The ticket can only be used once.
14. The £50 voucher for Longleat and expires 7th May 2019.
15. The winner will receive the family ticket and voucher in the post from Global.
16. There is no cash alternative.
17. Prizes will be sent to the winner via post.
18. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.