Heart Bristol/Somerset: West Somerset Railway
Christmas At West Somerset Railway
Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/)(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Christmas at West Somerset Railway’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Saturday 22nd October 2016 on Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Call 0345 481 0088 (the “Telephone Line”) when they hear the steam train sound affect. Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air
4. The presenter will choose someone at random to come to air and ask them a question. If they are correct they will win the prize.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Family passes for West Somerset Railway valid for 4 separate visits plus a goody bag filled with novelty WSR gifts and a family lunch at the Turntable Café in Minehead.
8. The Family tickets can only be used on Red, Yellow, Green and Blue days on the timetable throughout 2017. Tickets can not be used on any special event including but not limited to Galas and Day out with Thomas.
9. If the winner is unable to use all four tickets they can be transferred to another party
10. Lunch at the Turntable Café in Minehead is to the value of £30 to be used on one visit only. No change will be given for the cafe voucher.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.