Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset: Wincanton Racecourse Competition Rules
Wincanton Racecourse Competition
Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/)(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the "Wincanton Racecourse" radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 26t to Friday 30th September 2016 on Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. The Heart Angels will be out across Somerset between 07:30 and 08:30 each morning from Monday 26th to Friday 30th September 2016 with their jockey holding a large image with a keyword and number written on it.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
5. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. Each day the presenters will pick an entrant at random from all the texts received with the correct keyword and that entrant will be called back. They will then go to air and be revealed as the winner.
7. The Heart Angels will also post the keyword on the radio station's social media.
8. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. One winner each day from Monday 26th to Thursday 29th September will receive 4 admission tickets for Wincanton Race Course plus a luxury food hamper to the value of £50.
12. The tickets will be for any 2016 fixture (excludes Badger Ales day and Boxing Day).
14. One winner on Friday 30th September will receive two standard annual memberships badges to Wincanton Racecourse, valued at £225.
15. Prize redemption and delivery will be discussed with the winner.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.