Christmas Party Terms and Conditions
Please read through all the Terms and Conditions before registering your school to win an End of Term Christmas Party.
End of Term Christmas Party 2016 on Heart Bristol & Somerset
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition apply to ‘End of Term Christmas Party 2016’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Tuesday 18th October until Friday 16th December 2016 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Bristol and Somerset.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details.
- Entrants must be management from the school they are registering for and have all the permissions necessary to host the End of Term Christmas Party at the school.
- On Tuesday 1st November at 8am the first two contestants will be randomly selected from all of the entries to take part in an on air quiz. From then the winner will stay on to play each week, with a new contestant chosen to play against each Tuesday. There will be a round on 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th of November. There will then be additional final rounds on 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th of December. Contestants for each round will be selected at 8am on the day of the round. Times and dates for these rounds may change and are at the discretion of the Breakfast Show Producer.
- Contestants will be randomly selected from all of the entries on the day of the round listed above. Previous contestants that were knocked off go back into the draw and may be selected to play again. Contestants must fit criteria laid out in these terms and conditions and be available to take part in the quiz at a time specified by the show producer on the day.
- The winner of the final round on Thursday 8th December will win the End of Term Christmas Party.
- Entrants must be a member of staff at the school have full permissions from the schools management team required for the event to take place.
- The school will be responsible to attain permissions from school pupils parents/guardians and carry out their own risk assessment.
- The school must have sufficient space, access, power and facilities in place to host the event, specific details of these may be obtained directly from Heart.
- Multiple entries are not permitted – multiple entries will be deleted. But entries may be randomly selected to play the competition on air more than once.
- The end of term party must take place at the chosen school on Thursday 15th December 2016 at the end of the school day and will last for up to 2 hours. The end of term party will consist of Santa visit with presents for children, two live reindeer in a prepared pen with food and drink, snow machine, Christmas music and entertainment hosted by the Heart Angels. The will run subject to an independent risk assessment carried out by Global Radio, if the winners are deemed unfit for the prize an alternative winner may be selected from the previous contestants.
- The party may be cancelled, altered or delayed due to health and safety at any stage of the process at the discretion of Global Radio.
- Global Radio and the third party suppliers of the prize retain the right to cancel or alter the prize at their discretion.