Find out more about everything going on at the South West's biggest rural event this year ...
Win Royal Bath & West Show Tickets
It might be 150 years old but it’s still one of the very best days out in the West Country. The Royal Bath & West Show, the country's biggest rural event, is back for 2013 at the Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet from Wednesday 29th May to Saturday 1st June.
And as it's such a perfect day out for families we're giving you the chance to win family tickets, an overnight stay and picnic hamper!
From the country’s finest livestock and over 600 trade stands to the National Cheese Awards and the UK’s biggest cider competition.
It's your chance to experience canoeing, visit an art exhibition, sample and purchase some of the best British produce, marvel at the birds of prey in the Living Countryside area or watch some of the finest animals in the country.
There really is something for everyone and tickets are on sale now so get yours early save, especially with our exclusive Heart listener offer, check out all the details below...
And how would you and your family
like to head to the show on us?
We’ve a fantastic family prize to be won that will let you all enjoy everything the show has to offer including a family ticket for 2 adults and up to 3 children and a luxury Jon Thorners hamper full of fresh West Country produce. And it doesn’t end there as we’ll also sort an overnight stay for you all at a local hotel, so no rushing to get home after your fantastic day out.
For your chance to get your hands on these must have tickets simply answer our competition question below, but hurry as entry close on Sunday 7th April.
The historic show is one of the oldest surviving agricultural shows in England and is a great day out.
There's so much to see and do at the Bath & West Show, whether you're a family, food lover, fashionista or farmer, including:
- Animals are at the heart of the show including horses, the largest pig show in the UK, the country’s finest cattle, sheep, goats and alpacas as well as poultry, cavies (Guinea Pigs), rabbits and lots more.
- Family fun including rides on the miniature railway and funfair, the chance to try canoeing or kayaking, crafts and activities in the Village School or learn how to farm in ‘Farming For The Family’ and so much more.
- Fantastic Food to sample and purchase from some of the finest British Producers including ciders and award winning cheeses!
- Entertainment to enjoy ranging from displays in the main ring to art, craft and floral exhibitions, sheep shearing, show jumping, falconry displays and a whole lot more.
- Ladies Day on Friday 31st May is a great excuse to dress up and be in with the chance of winning best Dressed at Show to and pick up a luxury prize!
If you're not lucky enough to win tickets make sure you get yours in advance via the link below, you'll save money on the standard prices plus there's free entry for up to three children under 16 with every adult ticket, so you can make this a family outing!
Exclusive offer for Heart Listeners
We’ve the chance to get a Family Ticket (for 2 Adults & up to 3 children) for just £30, but you have to hurry as the offer is limited to just 100 people!
Wednesday 29th May to Saturday 1st June 2013 9am to 6pm
Our thanks to Jon Horners for
Win Family Tickets to the Royal Bath & West Show
We're sorry, this competition is over.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Get the lowdown on this season's unmissable TV like Trollied, and win Sky TV free for a year
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.