Join the Heart Sales Team
Dependent on experience
Key result areas responsibilities:
- Develop great relationships with customers by helping them achieve their business objectives, through customer focused advertising solutions
- Developing and maintaining working practices where decisions and actions are taken in the interest of Global Radio and the customer
- Working closely with the National agency sales team and the local marketing team to present integrated and stand-alone solutions to customers
- Seeking opportunities for new and innovative customer and revenue solutions, which provide profit and growth opportunities for Global Radio
- Manage their own revenue against the performance target set, to ensure they meet their annual objectives.
Skills & Experience:
You will have a minimum of 1 year's experience in a similar role and be recognised by colleagues and peers for having flair in building and developing client relationships locally and regionally. This position requires someone with the skills and enthusiasm to maximise revenues for the whole sales network and deliver client service of the very highest standard. Performance and success in this role will be measured through both revenue achievement and customer satisfaction.
Self awareness and confidence, Personal integrity - ability for others to trust quickly, Straight talking, honest and a good team player, Drive and determination (get things done), Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks, Enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Selling - the ability to answer clients advertising and marketing needs by matching Global Radio platforms that provide solutions at a profitable cost
- Communication - can clearly communicate with senior level decision-makers with a sound understanding of the media industry
- Knowledge - an understanding of all commercial opportunities within Global Radio including Airtime, On-Line, Sponsorship, Promotions, Sampling and Brand Extensions
- Thinking - the ability to analyse problems, apply judgement and offer creative solutions in the context of their clients business needs
- Innovation & Change - embraces change quickly and uses influencing skill to encourage clients to embrace change, setting standards of media innovation and creativity with their clients
- Goal Orientation - constantly directs ones own efforts towards the business goals, self-motivated and regularly setting new stretching standards for oneself
- Customer Focus - understands and empathises with changing needs of customers. The ability to network effectively and build and retain long term relationships with clients
- Responsiveness - the ability to perceive, listen and respond positively to the needs and expectations of clients. To show personal flexibility and maturity to bring an effective outcome.
Please email your CV to Martine Smith using the link here.