360 businesses have been named and shamed for underpaying thousands of workers a total of almost £1million.
Cigarette Blamed For Cambridge Fire
Firefighters say a fire that caused thousands of pounds worth of damage to two houses in Cambridge is likely to have been started by a discarded cigarette.
The fire [pictured - right] broke out in a semi-detached house Ongar Court in Cambridge at around 11am yesterday.
When firefighters arrived it had spread to the roof of the neighbouring property, and also badly damaged the first floor.
It took firefighters around four hours to put the fire out.
Bruce Parcell, Station Manager for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "The most likely cause of the fire is a cigarette, which may have been dropped near the house or may have been blown by the wind from elsewhere.
It is very important to dispose of cigarettes safely, particularly when the weather has been dry.
The only safe way of disposing of your smoking materials is in a bucket of water or sand, as a cigarette can start a smouldering fire in soil."
A homeless man in Cambridge, who saw a student set fire to £20, has told Heart the 18-year-old "deserves to be kicked out of University."
Cambridgeshire & Peterborough would need £800m to perform a radical overhaul of their NHS services, according to the British Medical Association.
There has been a national public outrage against a Cambridge University student who burnt money in front of a homeless man.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.