Pair Bound And Locked Their Victims And Broke Teeth And A Toe During Burglary
Comberton: Jewellery Stolen In Burglary
Detectives investigating a burglary in Comberton are asking people to look out for distinctive jewellery.
A house in Green End was ransacked on Thursday (14th march) sometime between 5pm and 9.45pm.
Burglars stole a large amount of jewellery including:
- Two oil paintings
- 1850s gold fob watch
- Two police medals awarded in the 1920s
- Early 1900s engagement ring
- Bracelet with rubies and moonstones set in gold circles with gold links
- Silver charm bracelet
- Bronze medallion from the 1960s
- Pearl necklace
- Gold cameo brooch
- Yellow gold with one diamond and a ruby on either side engagement ring
- Yellow gold signet ring with circular bloodstone set in a fluted surround
- Gold pendant with a pearl and garnets
- Two colour silver bracelet
- Yellow and white gold Greek key necklace
- Gold ingot on a gold chain
- Two pieces of costume jewellery
- Gold, pearl and ruby necklace
PC Robin Walters, investigating, said: "Many of the items are not only of high value financially but are also of great sentimental worth to the victim. She is desperate for the property to be returned and I would urge anyone with any information to call police."
Anyone with any information should call PC Walters on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: James Merritt
1am - 6am
Text 'HEART' to 82122
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.