Kev & Ros Broke It Already
We are 11 days into the New Year and if you still have fully working toys from Christmas then you are doing very well.
I saw my nephew last night and found that the playdoh machine I brought him was broken, at the age of 3 he decided that the arm of a solider would be better squeezed into the machine instead of the playdoh that was intended, it now makes a horrendous clicking noise when you try and use it.
It seems he wasn’t the only one though; Alfie from Peterborough brought his 2 year old a dinosaur that heats up in the microwave only for his sister to over heat it and set fire to it, leaving the house smelling of a thousand burnt bits of toast!
And Julie from Kings Hedges brought her 2 boys a Buzz Lightyear which they dropped out the bedroom window, it now doesn’t sound like it did when new, although I think its improved have a listen…