Win: Heart Ice Rink Family Tickets
All this week on Heart Drivetime, you can win family skate passes for the Heart Ice Rink on Parker's Piece in Cambridge.
It's all part of the North Pole Cambridge Christmas Festival, where you can also enjoy delicious food and drink, try out the festive fairground rides, visit Santa in his grotto and buy the perfect gift in the English market.
How do I win?
We're playing Song In A Freezer!
All you have to do is identify the title of the song that we've put inside a 'freezer' for your chance to enjoy a session of skating with the family.
Listen to Dan on Heart Drivetime just after 4:15pm each afternoon this week to play the competition.
And don't forget to check out the terms and conditions below.
Song In A Freezer on Heart Cambridgeshire, December 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Song In A Freezer’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from the 12th December until the 16th of December on Heart Cambridgeshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Send a text message with the word ‘ICE’ and their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. Entrants will be asked to identify the title of clip of the song which we have ‘put in a freezer’.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize is 4 tickets for 1 skating session at North Pole Cambridge, at a date of the winner’s choosing, subject to availability. The prize can be redeemed up until the attraction closes in early January.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.