On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Annaliese 7pm - 10pm
Win family tickets to The Wedding Singer - the hit musical that's coming to the Cambridge Corn Exchange.
The show's set in 1985 - where the hair is huge, greed is good and rock-star wannabe Robbie Hart is New Jersey's favourite wedding singer...
The only problem is that, at his own wedding, he's dumped at the altar by his fiancee!
For your chance to win family tickets to the show, listen to Heart Drivetime with Hannah Clarkson each afternoon from Monday 20th March at about 4:15pm.
Because the lead character in the show gets dumped at the altar - we're dumping a SONG at the alter! Just identify the artist and title of the well-known track and you could be a winner.
Please read the competition terms and conditions below.
Dumped At The Altar on Heart Cambridgeshire – March 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Dumped At The Altar’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 20/3/17 to 24/3/17 on Heart Cambridgeshire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Send a text message with the [word “WEDDING” and their answer to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. The presenter will play a clip of a well-known song being played on a church organ. Entrants are invited to guess the artist and title of the song.
5. A winner will be selected at random from all the correct, eligible, entries.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or above.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is four tickets to The Wedding Singer at the Cambridge Corn Exchange, between 28th March and 1st April 2017, at the show of the winner’s choice, subject to availability
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.