Steps To Perform In Peterborough This Summer
As part of their 20th Anniversary celebrations, iconic pop group Steps have announced that they are coming to Peterborough as part of their huge summer outdoor tour Grandslam 2018: Summer Of Steps.
That's not all... they'll also be joined by special guests Aqua and Blue!
But be quick - tickets are selling fast for their show at the ABAX Stadium in Peterborough on Saturday 2nd June 2018.
Plus - scroll down to the bottom of the page to find out how you can WIN GOLDEN CIRCLE TICKETS with Kev & Ros!
With 14 UK top ten singles, which includes 2 number one hits 'Tragedy' and 'Stomp', this show promises to be one of the best the ABAX stadium has ever seen!
On Saturday 2nd June, Aqua will be "Turn(ing) Back Time" with some of our favourite songs from the late 90s.
Get ready to sing and dance along to "Barbie Girl" and "Doctor Jones" in the summer sunshine this June!
With three UK single number ones and three UK album number ones, the crowd at the ABAX stadium can expect to be entertained this summer.
We'd be "Guilty" if we said we weren't looking forward to "All Rise" and "Fly By" live in Peterborough on Saturday 2nd June...
Win your tickets...
Want to enjoy one of the concerts of the summer with three of your friends in the Golden Circle?
Make sure you're listening to Heart Breakfast with Kev & Ros just after 7:30am from Monday 19th March to Friday 23rd March for your chance to win your way in.
The rules are below - good luck!!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Win Tickets To Steps’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 19/03/18 to 23/03/18 on Heart Cambridgeshire.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must: Send a text message with the word “STEPS” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. An eligible entrant will then be brought to air to answer four questions for the chance to win the prize. If an entrant answers a question incorrectly, a new entrant will then be selected at random to take their place and continue the competition. Entrants will be selected at random.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or above.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize is 4 golden circle tickets to the Steps concert at the ABAX Stadium in Peterborough on Sunday 2nd June.
8. There will be one prize on each day of the competition.
9. Tickets cannot be substituted to another event. No travel expenses are provided.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
11. Transport and accommodation are not provided. Tickets are non-transferable.
12. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event and /or Event Partner, which can be found on the event website and/or obtained at the box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
13. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Tickets cannot be exchanged unless the event is cancelled.
14. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
15. Tickets are given subject to the venue or Event Partner’s rights to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
16. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
17. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
18. The venue, Event Partner and Ticketweb accept no responsibility for any personal property.
19. There will be no right to pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind, unless offered by management.
20. Ticket holders give their express consent to their actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording in relation to the event and/or any element thereof and such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security, which may be carried out for the security of customers.
21. Sale of Alcohol - if you appear to be under 25 the venue will ask you to prove your age.
22. Due to sound levels, crowd profiles at shows and the facilities at venues, AMG restrict the age of those attending events to children aged 8 & over unless otherwise specified. We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time.
23. Any ticket holder throwing objects (beer, glasses etc.) will be removed from the building and no refund given. Furthermore, customer details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
24. Smoking is not permitted in the venue offenders will be ejected.
25. If the show is cancelled then unfortunately no replacement or new tickets will be offered to the winner.
26. The winner must be one of those that attends, tickets are non-transferable.