Outpatients Appointments Back To Normal Tomorrow
Cambridgeshire's Servicemen And Women Who Died In Afghanistan Remembered
A service will take place today to remember the 453 British servicemen and women who died fighting in Afghanistan - including five from Cambridgeshire.
The Queen, Prince Charles, William and Kate will all be at St Pauls Cathedral in London.
The conflict came to an end last October.
Here's the roll call for the servicemen and women from Cambridgeshire:
- Flight Sergeant Gerard Bell, 48, from Ely, Cambridgeshire. 120 Squadron RAF. Died September 2006
- Rifleman Andrew Fentiman, 23, from Cambridgeshire. 7th Battalion the Rifles, attached to the 3rd Battalion The Rifles Battle Group. Died November 2009
- Private Robert Hayes, 19, from Burwell, Cambridgeshire. 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment. Died January 2010
- Warrant Officer Class 2 Colin Beckett, 36, from Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. 3rd Battalion The Parachute Regiment. Died Feb 2011
- Corporal Alex Guy, 37, from St Neots, Cambridgeshire, of 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment. Died June 2012.
Medics Can't Access Records So Outpatients Appointments Are Cancelled
"New" Yaxley Fire Station Combines Best Of The Old & New
A 26-year-old prisoner who killed his cell mate at HMP Peterborough has been sentenced to 14 more years behind bars.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.