The Herts, Beds and Cambridgeshire Roads Policing Unit is investigating after a fire engine tipped over en route to an emergency and crushed a pedestrian in Royston...
Cambridgeshire's Servicemen And Women Who Died In Afghanistan Remembered
A service will take place today to remember the 453 British servicemen and women who died fighting in Afghanistan - including five from Cambridgeshire.
The Queen, Prince Charles, William and Kate will all be at St Pauls Cathedral in London.
The conflict came to an end last October.
Here's the roll call for the servicemen and women from Cambridgeshire:
- Flight Sergeant Gerard Bell, 48, from Ely, Cambridgeshire. 120 Squadron RAF. Died September 2006
- Rifleman Andrew Fentiman, 23, from Cambridgeshire. 7th Battalion the Rifles, attached to the 3rd Battalion The Rifles Battle Group. Died November 2009
- Private Robert Hayes, 19, from Burwell, Cambridgeshire. 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment. Died January 2010
- Warrant Officer Class 2 Colin Beckett, 36, from Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. 3rd Battalion The Parachute Regiment. Died Feb 2011
- Corporal Alex Guy, 37, from St Neots, Cambridgeshire, of 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment. Died June 2012.
Abellio has announced it will sell 40% of the Greater Anglia rail franchise to Japanese giant Mitsui.
An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering Leonne Weeks, 16, who was found dead on a path in Rotherham.
Big money grants given to local organisations
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.