Travel Firm Resume Flights From February
Cambridgeshire's Servicemen And Women Who Died In Afghanistan Remembered
A service will take place today to remember the 453 British servicemen and women who died fighting in Afghanistan - including five from Cambridgeshire.
The Queen, Prince Charles, William and Kate will all be at St Pauls Cathedral in London.
The conflict came to an end last October.
Here's the roll call for the servicemen and women from Cambridgeshire:
- Flight Sergeant Gerard Bell, 48, from Ely, Cambridgeshire. 120 Squadron RAF. Died September 2006
- Rifleman Andrew Fentiman, 23, from Cambridgeshire. 7th Battalion the Rifles, attached to the 3rd Battalion The Rifles Battle Group. Died November 2009
- Private Robert Hayes, 19, from Burwell, Cambridgeshire. 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment. Died January 2010
- Warrant Officer Class 2 Colin Beckett, 36, from Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. 3rd Battalion The Parachute Regiment. Died Feb 2011
- Corporal Alex Guy, 37, from St Neots, Cambridgeshire, of 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment. Died June 2012.
We'll soon be able to forget faffing about with coins and tickets, when we park up at Royston train station.
Independent police investigators say officers, who had spoken to a drunk driver in Stamford minutes before he died, were not to blame for his death.
A Level Results are out, and one Cambridge sixth form is celebrating 87% of its students getting A or A* grades.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.