Council Says Work Is Only A Precaution
Family Homeless After Fire In Peterborough
A family in Peterborough have been left homeless after a fire at their house last night.
Around 30 firefighters were called to the three storey property in Brynmore in Bretton at around 5:15pm.
A woman, two boys and a girl managed to get out of the house unhurt but there was concern for one of their dogs.
It was found an hour later in the burning building, alive and well, having gone into a kitchen cupboard.
Two other dogs and a hamster also got out unhurt.
It's thought the cause of the fire was accidental, caused by a lit incense stick falling into a basket.
People in the area came out to help and the community is now rallying around for donations to help.
The family is being helped by the Red Cross and Family Voice Peterborough.
If you would like to help please contact Sara Rourke on 07957 613132 or 01733 685510, or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen James Was More Than Twice Over The Limit
A plant housed in Cambridge, that smells of rotting flesh, is about to flower for the first time since 2005.
Here are the local people honoured by the Queen
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.