Stephen James Was More Than Twice Over The Limit
Local Businesses Among Those "Named & Shamed" For Missing Worker Payments
360 businesses have been named and shamed for underpaying thousands of workers a total of almost £1million.
The Government list has mostly small retailers on it, but also names Debenhams who are accused of underpaying 12,000 workers by £135,000.
The company is blaming a technical error in its payroll.
Across Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire, the following businesses were included on the list:
- Stephen's Family Butchers Ltd, St Ives, failed to pay £3,542.90 to three workers
- Beaumont Healthcare Limited, St Neots, failed to pay £2,640.06 to two workers
- Lakenheath Fab Limited, failed to pay £2,297.71 to one worker
- Wykeham Staff Services Limited, Spalding, failed to pay £660.76 to 16 workers
- A Class Care Limited, Cambridge, failed to pay £618.30 to one worker
- Mr Mohan Sahota trading as Toni's Fish Bar, Peterborough, failed to pay £522.86 to one worker
- H.R.H Nurseries Ltd, Girton, failed to pay £472.10 to one worker
A plant housed in Cambridge, that smells of rotting flesh, is about to flower for the first time since 2005.
Here are the local people honoured by the Queen
Labour control in Peterborough "is not a problem," says new Combined Authority Mayor.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.