Real Time Journey Information Cash Awarded To Help RNIB Visitors In Peterborough
Local Businesses Among Those "Named & Shamed" For Missing Worker Payments
360 businesses have been named and shamed for underpaying thousands of workers a total of almost £1million.
The Government list has mostly small retailers on it, but also names Debenhams who are accused of underpaying 12,000 workers by £135,000.
The company is blaming a technical error in its payroll.
Across Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire, the following businesses were included on the list:
- Stephen's Family Butchers Ltd, St Ives, failed to pay £3,542.90 to three workers
- Beaumont Healthcare Limited, St Neots, failed to pay £2,640.06 to two workers
- Lakenheath Fab Limited, failed to pay £2,297.71 to one worker
- Wykeham Staff Services Limited, Spalding, failed to pay £660.76 to 16 workers
- A Class Care Limited, Cambridge, failed to pay £618.30 to one worker
- Mr Mohan Sahota trading as Toni's Fish Bar, Peterborough, failed to pay £522.86 to one worker
- H.R.H Nurseries Ltd, Girton, failed to pay £472.10 to one worker
Amazon says some of 5,000 of its new UK roles will be created at its Development Centre in Cambridge.
RSPCA Helping With The Investigation
Cambridgeshire & Peterborough would need £800m to perform a radical overhaul of their NHS services, according to the British Medical Association.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.