A Level Results are out, and one Cambridge sixth form is celebrating 87% of its students getting A or A* grades.
Norovirus Outbreak At Cambridge Hospital
Parts of Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge have been closed, due to an outbreak of Norovirus.
Wards D9, 1 bay on MSU and 2 bays on D5 have been shut, because of the vomiting bug.
Visiting restrictions are also now in place. Officials say they are to protect both patients and visitors.
- Visiting times on all adult wards are restricted to between 3pm to 5pm and from 7pm to 8pm (Monday-Sunday)
- A maximum of two adult visitors per patient are allowed on the wards at any one time
- If a bay/ward is closed due to Norovirus visitors are not allowed in
- Don't come to hospital if you've been sick or had diarrhoea in the last 48 hours
The hospital have also released advice on how to avoid getting Norovirus:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water (alcohol gel won't protect you against sickness and diarrhoea)
- If you have sickness and diarrhoea please stay at home – don't come to hospital
- If necessary seek medical help by telephoning your GP or dial 111
South Lincolnshire farms have been hit hard by rural crime this year, with more than £2million worth of damage done since January.
Network Rail Use Dedicated Rail Crane To Start Lifting De-railed Wagons At Manea
It's hoped passenger trains will be running on the Ely to Peterborough line again by Monday.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.