Stephen James Was More Than Twice Over The Limit
Norovirus Outbreak At Cambridge Hospital
Parts of Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge have been closed, due to an outbreak of Norovirus.
Wards D9, 1 bay on MSU and 2 bays on D5 have been shut, because of the vomiting bug.
Visiting restrictions are also now in place. Officials say they are to protect both patients and visitors.
- Visiting times on all adult wards are restricted to between 3pm to 5pm and from 7pm to 8pm (Monday-Sunday)
- A maximum of two adult visitors per patient are allowed on the wards at any one time
- If a bay/ward is closed due to Norovirus visitors are not allowed in
- Don't come to hospital if you've been sick or had diarrhoea in the last 48 hours
The hospital have also released advice on how to avoid getting Norovirus:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water (alcohol gel won't protect you against sickness and diarrhoea)
- If you have sickness and diarrhoea please stay at home – don't come to hospital
- If necessary seek medical help by telephoning your GP or dial 111
A plant housed in Cambridge, that smells of rotting flesh, is about to flower for the first time since 2005.
Here are the local people honoured by the Queen
Labour control in Peterborough "is not a problem," says new Combined Authority Mayor.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.