Michael Danaher Was Deeply In Debt When He Killed Oxford Historian
Royston Man Jailed For Life For Brutal Killing
Five people, including a man from Royston have been jailed for their part in the killing of a man and dumping his body parts in a lake in east London.
Neill Buchel's remains were found over several days at a country park in Dagenham following a the brutal assault.
The group are jailed:
- Elvis Kwiatkowski, 36 of Clopton Close, Royston - jailed for life with a recommendation he serve a minimum of 21 years for murder and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice
- Chas Quye, 36 of Stansgate Road, Dagenham - jailed for life with a recommendation he serve a minimum of 21 years for murder and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice
- Scott Hunt, 42, of Braintree Road, Dagenham - jailed for five years for conspiracy to pervert the course of justice
- Alan Quinn, 28 of Lynette Road, Dagenham - jailed for three years for conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
They were all convicted on Friday, 27 March at Blackfriars Crown Court.
- Bradley Andison, 47 of Villa Road, Rochester, Kent had previously pleaded guilty on Tuesday, 2 December to perverting the course of justice and was today sentenced to four years.
A sixth man, Colin Bushaway, 61, of Gregory Crescent, SE9, was acquitted on Friday, 27 March of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
Cambridge Black Watch ReCreate Michael Jackson's Thriller
Steven Stocks Found Guilty After A Six Day Trial
3 Decades Old Trains Get 21st Century Improvements
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.