Men are less likely to talk than women with 54% of women having had a conversation compared to 37% of men.
Vulcan Flypast Honours Our Cold War Protectors
The last surviving Vulcan bomb still flying - makes as flypast tour of the East this afternoon.
The flying tour is to honour the men and women of the RAF who kept Britain safe during the "Cold War".
The aircraft's official show commentator, Sean Maffett, says she's an truly historic machine: "Vulcan has a reputation as the country's favourite aeroplane.
Any event which books her can expect quite a jump in audience numbers."
Take off approx: 2pm
- Then it's expected over Norfolk at around 2.35 south of Attleborough
- Over RAF Mildenhall around 2.40 and into Cambridgeshire
- Over RAF Wyton at around 2.50 and into Bedfordshire
- Over Bedford at around 2.55 and into Northamptonshire
- Over the south of Northampton at around 3, and up to Corby at around 3.15
- Back into Cambridgeshire to pass over RAF Wittering at around 3.20
Theresa May has now signed a letter to trigger Article 50, the start of the official process to leave the EU.
Three people have been arrested after anti-deportation protesters locked themselves to a plane at Stansted Airport.
Work to modernise Queensgate shopping centre is officially underway
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.