Some homes in Cambs & Peterborough are still without power after Storm Doris hit yesterday.
Vulcan Flypast Honours Our Cold War Protectors
The last surviving Vulcan bomb still flying - makes as flypast tour of the East this afternoon.
The flying tour is to honour the men and women of the RAF who kept Britain safe during the "Cold War".
The aircraft's official show commentator, Sean Maffett, says she's an truly historic machine: "Vulcan has a reputation as the country's favourite aeroplane.
Any event which books her can expect quite a jump in audience numbers."
Take off approx: 2pm
- Then it's expected over Norfolk at around 2.35 south of Attleborough
- Over RAF Mildenhall around 2.40 and into Cambridgeshire
- Over RAF Wyton at around 2.50 and into Bedfordshire
- Over Bedford at around 2.55 and into Northamptonshire
- Over the south of Northampton at around 3, and up to Corby at around 3.15
- Back into Cambridgeshire to pass over RAF Wittering at around 3.20
Whirlpool: New Advice To Customers After New Intervention From Peterborough Trading Standards
Real Time Journey Information Cash Awarded To Help RNIB Visitors In Peterborough
Amazon says some of 5,000 of its new UK roles will be created at its Development Centre in Cambridge.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.