The Herts, Beds and Cambridgeshire Roads Policing Unit is investigating after a fire engine tipped over en route to an emergency and crushed a pedestrian in Royston...
Vulcan Flypast Honours Our Cold War Protectors
The last surviving Vulcan bomb still flying - makes as flypast tour of the East this afternoon.
The flying tour is to honour the men and women of the RAF who kept Britain safe during the "Cold War".
The aircraft's official show commentator, Sean Maffett, says she's an truly historic machine: "Vulcan has a reputation as the country's favourite aeroplane.
Any event which books her can expect quite a jump in audience numbers."
Take off approx: 2pm
- Then it's expected over Norfolk at around 2.35 south of Attleborough
- Over RAF Mildenhall around 2.40 and into Cambridgeshire
- Over RAF Wyton at around 2.50 and into Bedfordshire
- Over Bedford at around 2.55 and into Northamptonshire
- Over the south of Northampton at around 3, and up to Corby at around 3.15
- Back into Cambridgeshire to pass over RAF Wittering at around 3.20
Abellio has announced it will sell 40% of the Greater Anglia rail franchise to Japanese giant Mitsui.
An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering Leonne Weeks, 16, who was found dead on a path in Rotherham.
Big money grants given to local organisations
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.