Ironic Alanis Morisette
Bounce Back this Half Term
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to "Bounce" radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 21st October 2016 on Heart Cambridgeshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword BOUNCE to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line on Friday 21st October 2016 will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. One listener will be selected at random and taken to air to play. To win, the entrant will need to correctly answer 5 questions based on a year that the Heart presenters have chosen to bounce back to on air.
6. If they don't answer all five correctly another caller will be chosen and they will play. This will continue until a winner is found.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Entrants must live in the areas served by Heart Cambridge & Peterborough (the county of Cambridgeshire; the towns/cities of Peterborough, Newmarket, Haverhill, Saffron Walden; and parts of South Lincolnshire, including Stamford, Spalding and surrounding areas).
10. One winner will receive a family season ticket to Bounce Peterborough.
11. The voucher is limited to 1 visit per week or 52 visits per year.
12. The winner can visit any day of the week and any time of the day but MUST call in advance to book.
13. Prize delivery will be discussed with the winner.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.