Heart Cambridgeshire: North Pole £10K Competition Terms and Conditions
Christmas is a time for giving. So this year Heart and The North Pole Cambridge Christmas Festival want to give you the best Christmas ever! We're giving you the chance to win £10,000 in cash just before Christmas.
To enter, you need to visit North Pole Cambridge and take a picture of yourself having fun at the ice rink! If you're skating with friends or family, why not include them in your picture too?
Then share your photo with the @heartcambs Instagram account or Twitter account and include the hashtag #HeartIce10k for a chance to be entered into the draw on Heart Breakfast with Kev and Ros on Friday 23rd December.
Please note, you'll need to be aged 18 or above and need to be following @heartcambs on the social media account you choose to enter the competition on. Please carefully read the full terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
Win £10K with Heart and North Pole on Heart Cambridgeshire, November-December 2016
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Win £10K with Heart and North Pole Cambridge’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18/11/16 to 23/12/16 on Heart Cambridgeshire (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Visit the North Pole Cambridge ice rink on Parker’s Piece. An Entrant needs to take a picture of them self enjoying the attraction (this could be a selfie or a conventional picture of them self with or without other friends and family).
An Entrant needs to share this picture on Twitter or Instagram, mentioning the @HeartCambs account and including the hashtag #HeartIce10K
Entry will open at 9am on 18th November and close at 10am on 22nd December.
- Entries will be selected based on the criteria of the competition, which is related to having fun at the ice rink (i.e. the most entertaining and ‘feel good’ entries). 100 entries will be selected at random and judged against the criteria.
- From the pool of randomly-selected eligible entries, a final winner will be decided by the judges and a winner announced on Friday 23rd December. The winner will be contacted via social media.
- Entrants must have permission from each participant in the photo, and the permission of a parent or guardian for any children under 16. The entrant who submits their details will be eligible to win the prize.
- Duplicate photo entries from multiple entrants will be excluded.
- Entries using photos that are clearly not taken at North Pole Cambridge will be excluded
- Any entry considered inappropriate due to foul language, nudity or scenes considered inappropriate for Heart’s family audience, or containing illegal images, will be disqualified at Heart’s discretion.
- By submitting an image via Twitter or Instagram @HeartCambs to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio & North Pole Cambridge] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the content; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio & North Pole Cambridge] shall be entitled to use the content in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio & North Pole Cambridge] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or above and must follow @HeartCambs on Twitter or Instagram (depending on which social media platform an Entrant submits their entry through). Entrants must have visited North Pole Cambridge during the November/December 2016 season.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is £10,000. This will be supplied as a cheque or bank transfer within 28 days of winning.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.