Step Into Christmas Elton John
14 June 2017, 06:00
Here are all the terms and conditions for our Little Mix Text To Win And Donate competition for Global's Make Some Noise.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") which will run from 14/6/17 at 6am to 21/6/17 at 10am (“the Duration”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Cambridgeshire.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word LITTLE to the following radio station shortcode: 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open on 14/6/17 at 6am to 21/6/17 at 10am [the duration]
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. After the competition closes at 10am Thursday 21st June 2017 a random draw will take place of all eligible entries received between the Opening Time and the Closing Time to determine the winner. All winners will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the entrant fails to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random. The producer’s decision is final.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of: a hospitality package for two people at the Little Mix concert at Newmarket Racecourses on Friday 23rd June. This includes tickets, three course meal and racecard.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647).
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.
Global Conert Prize Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize consists of: a hospitality package for two people at the Little Mix concert at Newmarket Racecourses on Friday 23rd June. This includes tickets, three course meal and racecard.
2. The prize is valid for 23rd June 2017 only.
3. All prize elements must be redeemed at the same time.
4. All incidental expenses, unless stated, are the responsibility of the prize-winner.
5. Wheelchair access may be limited.
6. Transport and accommodation are not provided. Tickets are non-transferable.
7. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event and /or Event Partner, which can be found on the event website and/or obtained at the box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
8. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Tickets cannot be exchanged unless the event is cancelled.
9. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
10. Tickets are given subject to the venue or Event Partner’s rights to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
11. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
12. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
13. The venue, Event Partner and Ticketweb accept no responsibility for any personal property.
14. There will be no right to pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind, unless offered by management.
15. Ticket holders give their express consent to their actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording in relation to the event and/or any element thereof and such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security, which may be carried out for the security of customers.
16. Sale of Alcohol - if you appear to be under 25 the venue will ask you to prove your age.
17. Due to sound levels, crowd profiles at shows and the facilities at venues, Newmarket Racecourses restrict the age of those attending events to children aged 8 & over unless otherwise specified. We do not recommend subjecting children to loud music over a sustained period of time.
18. Any ticket holder throwing objects (beer, glasses etc.) will be removed from the building and no refund given. Furthermore, customer details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
19. Smoking is not permitted in the venue; offenders will be ejected.
20. If the show is cancelled then unfortunately no replacement or new tickets will be offered to the winner.
21. The winner must be one of those that attends, tickets are non-transferable.
22. No purchase is necessary.
23. We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
24. This prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
25. The promoter of this prize draw is Jockey Club Racecourses