A True Caribbean Getaway
Welcome to the Have a Heart Appeal! Find out how you could bid for this amazing auction prize!
This auction has now CLOSED, congratulations to our winning bidder who placed a bid for an amazing £6,555.
This prize is available to listeners across the entire Heart network of radio stations.
Indulge yourself with seven nights at the stunning Blue Waters Resort, Antigua.
The winner and guest of this stunning Caribbean holiday for two will be swept away to the secluded north eastern corner of Antigua, to stay in ultimate luxury at the five star - Blue Waters Resort.
This is the perfect island paradise. You will spend your week of luxury in one of their amazing properties such as Turtle Cottage, Rock Cottage or the Cove Penthouse villas. You will also have exclusive access to all three of their private white-sanded beach coves, freshwater pools and acres of tropical lush gardens.
Blue Waters Resort is offering the winners of this prize an all-inclusive, full-board stay. You will have full advantage of all three of their award-winning restaurants, renowned for their fusion of French and Caribbean cuisine. Also included are their specially selected Champagnes and wines, which you can sip while enjoying some of the most breath-taking views of the Caribbean in any one of their opulent bars.
And the luxury doesn’t stop there - this resort truly caters to your every desire. You are utterly free to while away the hours sipping cocktails on the private beach, play on their private tennis courts or try your hand at a variety of exciting water sports in the crystal clear Caribbean waters that surround this exceptional resort.
You won't even have to worry about getting there as this prize includes up to £1,300.00 towards flight costs! So don’t miss the chance of having a week in this luxurious, paradise retreat.
This prize has been kindly donated by Blue Waters Antigua
Terms and Conditions:
- This prize is for 2 people at Blue Waters, Antigua staying on an all-inclusive basis in The Cove Suites or in one of the Villas, for seven nights and must be taken between 1st May -1st December 2013 and is subject to availability.
- Full board covers: breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, including wines and other drinks. Spa treatments and golf are not included
- Includes a maximum of £1,300 towards the cost of return flights from the UK, with various departure locations available. The departure airport and airline will depend on availability at time of booking and cost. We therefore cannot guarantee that the winner will be able to fly from their nearest airport or that the flights will be direct. We will book the flights but the winner will be required to pay any additional amount.
- Once flights and accommodations have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- Airport taxes and transfers to and from the airport are not included.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have the correct visa and valid passport to travel.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18.
- The prize is for a fixed number of guests (as detailed in these Ts & Cs).
- Availability is likely to be limited during school holidays, public holidays and at weekends.
- There is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
Now playing: Non-stop hit music