Run The London Marathon 2017 For Global's Make Some Noise
Missed out on a ballot place for next year’s London Marathon? We’re looking for runners to join Team Make Some Noise and take on the 26.2 mile challenge in 2017.
With your help, we can give a voice to brilliant small projects across the UK, and support their vital work helping disadvantaged youngsters and their families.
As part of the team, you’ll receive the following:
- Support every step of the way, from the moment you register, right up until the race. You’ll be put in contact with a dedicated member of staff who will be on hand to advise you on your fundraising regularly.
- Fundraising materials including t-shirts, collection buckets and tins as requested.
- A Global’s Make Some Noise running vest to wear with pride on the big day.
- Support from the Make Some Noise team from the sidelines at the race – making lots of noise to spur you on, of course!
- A post-race reception here in Leicester Square – just steps away from the finish line.
- The offer of a well deserved massage after the race to relieve your sore legs.
So, what are you waiting for? If you’d like to apply to be considered for a place in next year’s race, you can submit an application here.
If you’re successful, we’ll ask you to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £100 and commit to raising a minimum of £2,000 in sponsorship for Global’s Make Some Noise.
Unfortunately, submitting an application does not automatically guarantee a place. Due to the extremely high demand for places, we’ll be reviewing all applications, and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this with you.