Terms & Conditions BMF 2013
Bournemouth Marathon Festival - Supersonic 10k
Team Heart at the Bournemouth Marathon Festival 2013 – Supersonic 10k
Terms and Conditions of Have a Heart:
- I would like to take part in the Bournemouth Marathon Festival 2013 – Supersonic 10k scheduled to take place on Saturday 5th October 2013 (“the Event”) on behalf of Global Charities Limited under appeal name “Have a Heart” (“HaH”).
- I acknowledge that to participate in the Event on a Have a Heart place, I must pledge to raise a minimum of £125 (One Hundred and Twenty Five pounds) in sponsorship (excluding gift aid) by Monday 21st October 2013. I understand that I am expected to make up the shortfall myself by Monday 21st October 2013 if applicable. I understand that if I have already secured my own place in the event I am not required to pay a registration fee or make a minimum sponsorship pledge.
- Any monies raised in connection with the Bournemouth Marathon Festival 2013 – Supersonic 10k on Saturday 5th October 2013 must be passed to Have a Heart. I hereby accept full responsibility for ensuring that all sponsorship monies/donations received by me for the Bournemouth Marathon Festival 2013 – Supersonic 10k on Saturday 5th October 2013 will be paid to Have a Heart without delay.
- I will inform Have a Heart as soon as possible in case I suffer any injury or become aware of any other material reason which would prohibit me from taking part in the Event.
- I warrant that I will be at least 18 years of age as of Bournemouth Marathon Festival 2013 – Supersonic 10k on Saturday 5th October 2013 and understand the risks in taking part in this Event. Additionally, I know of no illness, injury or medical condition which I suffer from and which would prohibit or affect my participation in the Event and, in any case, confirm that I will seek medical advice before participating in the Event to ensure that I am in fit physical state to participate.
- I shall not hold Have a Heart liable for death, personal injury/damage or illness that I may suffer while participating in the Event save for where death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of Have a Heart.
- I am happy to allow Have a Heart to use my name and any footage, audio or photograph(s) taken of me during the Bournemouth Marathon Festival 2013 – Supersonic 10k on Saturday 5th October 2013 without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.