Win A One Year Pass To The Cornish Seal Sanctuary
12 February 2018, 06:00
You could win a 1 year pass to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary in Gweek and Breakfast with the Seals!
Win a one year pass, Breakfast with the Seals including a VIP Tour of the Sanctuary, feeding the seals and breakfast in our cafe!
All this week from Tuesday-Friday Adam Lawrance has a chance for you to win this amazing prize!
Make sure you listening every afternoon from 4pm.
LOCAL ANNUAL PASS SALE - 12 MONTHS FOR £12
As Cornwall’s only working seal hospital, the Cornish Seal Sanctuary has become a crusader of animal welfare and a champion of our coastlines creatures. As well as our resident seals, there are more friends to be made in our centre. Meet Pups, Penguins, Otters, Sea Lions, Ponies, Goats and Sheep. The Sanctuary is set amongst 40 acres of beautiful woodland, the perfect resting point for enjoying views of the picturesque Helford River. Conservation enthusiasts can see our rescue, rehabilitation and release efforts in action and get involved with the Sanctuary’s seasonal events calendar.
You can also take advantage of the Sanctuaries delicious menu which celebrates locally sourced food and drink. Enjoy a steaming mug of barista coffee and a Cornish pasty, just some of the many tasty treats we have on offer.
Our calendar of specially selected kids and family events during school holidays are free to Locals Pass holders.
Download your form here to complete before arrival - Locals Pass Sale Form
Please Read the Radio Competition Terms & Conditions Below...
Cornish Seal Sanctuary on Heart Cornwall, February 2018.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Cornish Seal Sanctuary Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 13.02.17 to 16.02.18 on Heart Cornwall.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 01872 554466 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- [Describe the mechanic. Are Entrants selected to play at random or by some other criteria? Are there rounds? If so, how many? Will Entrants be telephoned? Do Entrants need to come to the Station? If so, when? Any other information?].
- [How is the winner determined? How will the winner be announced/notified?]
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Each day Tuesday 13th – Friday 16th February one person will win a prize package with Cornish Seal Sanctuary. A total of 4 prizes will be given during the week.
- Prize package consists of…A One Year Pass for one person-valid from February 2018-February 2019 (Please Note this is not a family pass), a private VIP Tour of the Sanctuary, this will take place before the Sanctuary opens on your chosen day. A feeding experience, Continental Breakfast in their cafe, including drinks and an adoption of a seal.
- Prize is nontransferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Winner must obey to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary General T&C’s which can be found below.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
- A 12-month pass for one person to Cornish Seal Sanctuary
- Breakfast with the seals including a VIP tour of the sanctuary, feeding experience with the seals and breakfast in the café. This is for 2 adults and 2 children and you need to book at least two weeks in advance for this. Not valid on Christmas Day.