Man Charged After Gun Fired At Bournemouth House

8 January 2015, 06:26

A man's been charged with attempted murder after a gun was fired at a house's front door in Bournemouth.

At 8.34pm on Monday (5 January) Dorset Police received a report that a firearm had been discharged in Hanlon Close in West Howe. The occupants were in at the time but nobody was injured.

Police said a 32-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder and offences against the Firearms Act. He is due to appear at Bournemouth Magistrates Court today (Thursday 8 January).

A spokesperson said four other men, arrested in connection with the incident, have been released on police bail.

Officers have been conducting high-visibility patrols there and speaking to residents, to reassure people in the area.

Loose Women Male Stars Nude Campaign

TV's Biggest Hunks Rival Loose Women's Cheeky Body Confidence Campaign

Benedict Cumberbatch thinking emoji

Viewers Were Baffled By Benedict Cumberbatch's BBC Drama

Nick Knowles is releasing an album

Nick Knowles Is Releasing An Album And We Were Not Expecting This

Jessica Ennis Second Child Asset

Jessica Ennis Welcomes Her Second Child And The Name Is Adorable!