Chandelier Sia Download 'Chandelier' on iTunes
17 October 2013, 09:30
A Bournemouth petrol station has been evacuated after a man poured fuel over himself on the forecourt.
Police say it happened just after 9pm on Wednesday 16th October at the Esso Garage on Bath Hill.
Dorset Fire and Rescue were called as a precaution, but officers managed to talk to the man and took him away to "a place of safety'.
All staff and customers were safely evacuated from the petrol station during the incident.
No one was hurt.